Walter has spent years developing his own, unique philosophy.
They are called his "Powerful Keys For Great Soccer Performance"
MENTAL & PHYSICAL POWER
BALL POSSESSION TO ATTACK AND FINISH
WAYS TO SCORE GOALS
CONSISTENCY (VERY IMPORTANT)
GOALS TO REACH
Sounds hard? Actually, it is not as difficult as you would think, through Walter's training. He guarantees you will improve in the right ways and bring your game to the next level.
A Walterism is a term coined by, or adopted by Walter, as it pertains to his training programs:
- EXPECT TO WIN.
- Be a rubberneck when you play the game.
- Always look at the forest not just the tree to
make a decision.
- If you can pass the ball, you can play the game.
- Your real job begins when you release or pass the
- Don't wait for things to happen......make things
- There's always room for improvement.
- You're a boy or girl scout in soccer. "Always
- Make the difference every time you step on the
- It's all in your head.
- A handshake will tell me a lot about you and me.
- Timing is important in soccer like it is in life.
- Opportunity makes a robber...so, steal the ball!
- Have confidence in your ability. It will happen.
- Try!. The worst thing that can happen is that it
will not happen.